2021 FAF D3 Senior Classic Schedule
Saturday December 21st, 12:30pm Kickoff!
Doug Shaw Memorial Stadium, Myrtle Beach, SC
(Optional Event) Wednesday 12/18/19 – 2018 FAF PRO-DAY
- 1:00pm-3:00pm – 2018 FAF PRO-DAYat Doug Shaw Stadium (40, shuttles, Vert, broad jump, measurements)
Check-in – Orientation – Install Meetings - Players, coaches, support staff report to Sheraton Convention Center Hotel, Myrtle Beach, S.C. Hotel check-in up to 4:00pm.
- 1:00pm-6:00pm– Open player and coaches check-in/game jersey distribution in conference room 101 (across from Sheraton Ballroom)
- 5:30pm- Mandatory coaches meeting/rules review in conference room 101 (across from Sheraton Ballroom)
- 6:00pm– Mandatory Event Orientation Meeting (across from conference room 101)
- 6:45pm- Mandatory player/coach’s meetings for introductions & game plan install, starts In hotel Ballroom, then to assigned adjacent coaching conference rooms.
Friday 12/20/19 - Practices
- 7:00am-8:00am- Breakfast at hotel
- 8:00am- Vans to field for practice session #1 (8:30-10:15am) at Booth field (turf field). Helmets and Shoulder pads Note- grass field adjacent to Doug Shaw field available if needed.
- 11am-1:00pm- Lunch Break
- 1:00pm- Vans to field for practice session # 2 (1:15- 3:00pm) Doug Shaw game field (turf field), next to Doug Shaw, Helmets and Shoulder pads. Note- grass field adjacent to Doug Shaw field available if needed.
- 4:00pm-5:30pm- Dinner Break
- 6:00pm-Team meetings at hotel in conference rooms adjacent to ballroom as needed
Saturday 12/21/19 - Game Day
- 7:00am-8:30am- Breakfast
- 9:00am-10:00am– Pre-game walk-through/team meeting at hotel (as needed)
- 10:30am-Teams depart hotel to field house locker rooms for pre-game prep & warm-up. Fieldhouse locker rooms (Blue & Red)
- 12:30pm- Game day Kickoff! 2019 D3 Senior Classic at Doug Shaw stadium.